Use the Butlins contact number 0844 826 8090 if you need to speak to a member of their customer service department. You will be able to contact Butlins between 10am – 5pm if you have any questions for the team. Butlins is a travel company specialising in UK holiday parks.
Butlins Contact Numbers
|Customer Service||0844 826 8090|
|Reservations||0844 826 8300|
|Upgrades||0843 658 6909|
|Head Office||0844 826 8090|
|Butlins Minehead||0843 658 6909|
|Butlins Skegness||0843 658 6909|
|Butlins Bognor Regis||0843 658 6909|
|Customer Complaints||0843 658 6909|
Why would I need to use the Butlins contact number?
• To book your Butlins holiday.
• To amend or cancel a booking.
• To get a refund.
• To upgrade your accommodation.
• To find out more about a special offer.
• To pay off your holiday balance.
• To give feedback or make a complaint about your Butlins holiday.
• To find out more about an event.
Butlins Customer Service Opening Hours
|Monday||09:00am – 17:00pm|
|Tuesday||09:00am – 17:00pm|
|Wednesday||09:00am – 17:00pm|
|Thursday||09:00am – 17:00pm|
|Friday||09:00am – 17:00pm|
Butlins has three resorts in the UK: Skegness, Minehead and Bognor Regis. Each resort has its own activities and unique atmosphere, with lots of activities.
Bognor Regis is a seaside town in West Sussex. At the Butlins resort, there are three hotels, apartments, rooms and suites to choose from, depending on your party size and budget. There are a variety of food options; from dining plans to cover you for breakfast and dinner, to a restaurant developed by celebrity chef Brian Turner. Neither you nor the kids will get bored, as there is a water park, fairground, live shows, arts and craft workshops, sports and activities to get involved with.
Skegness is a coastal town in Lincolnshire. It was the first Butlins holiday camp to be built back in 1936, but don’t worry it has completely changed since then! In terms of accommodation, there are seaside apartments close to the beach, apartments which sleep up to six people and rooms in bungalows. For food, you can opt for the food court or premium dining plan, or eat at one of the branded restaurants, including the Firehouse BBQ restaurant and the Rock and Sole fish and chip restaurant. There’s lots of entertainment to choose from, including a water park, fairground, live shows, craft workshops and sports and activities.
Butlins Minehead resort can be found in Somerset. At Minehead, you will find 21st century chalets, surrounded by a lake. You can also stay in Blueskies apartments, lodges or rooms/suites. There’s a splash waterworld, a traditional fairground, live shows, bumper boats and arts/crafts workshops to entertain you with. You won’t go hungry, with the option of a food court or premium dining plan, as well as several restaurants which make a great place for a family meal.
There are always plenty of events taking place at Butlins. Here are some of them for 2016:
• Just for Tots- Weekends designed specifically for toddlers, with early starts and bedtime stories.
• Family Science Weekends- A weekend of science entertainment and interactive workshops for 6 to 14 year olds.
• Diversity Live Show and Academy- Watch dance troupe Diversity in a thrilling live show and take part in a dance academy designed by Ashley Banjo.
• Dick & Dom- See TV presenters Dick and Dom in their live show and join in with their practical joke workshop.
• Brainiac Live- The team from Brainiac have a brand new show for 2016 and an interactive academy.
• Horrible Histories- Enjoy a West End show at all three Butlins resorts, with Horrible Histories.
• WWE Live World Tour- Enjoy an action packed weekend as wrestling stars fly in from the USA and the Skyline Pavilion is transformed into a 5000 seat arena.
• Just for Tots: Christmas Fantasy- Festive themed break just for toddlers.
Butlins Big Weekends
Butlins Big Weekends are weekend breaks for adults only, with live music. Here are some of this year’s events:
• Shiiine on Weekender- Celebrating 80s/90s indie music with headline acts such as Echo and the Bunnymen.
• Rockaway Beach- Upcoming and the best of alternative acts such as Suede.
• Madness House of Fun Weekender- Live bands, DJs and comedy acts, headlined by Madness.
• Great British Folk Festival- Celebrating the best of folk music with acts such as Bob Geldof.
• Northern Soul Survivors- Enjoy a weekend of soul music with headliners including Dean Parrish.
• The Great British Alternative Music Festival- Welcoming back the ultimate alternative music festival, with acts such as The Stranglers.
Butlins 80s Weekend
Butlins 80s Weekend is a popular live music event which takes place annually. This year, Butlins have teamed up with Absolute Radio to bring some of the best 80s acts to events across the year, such as Tiffany, Bucks Fizz and tributes to the likes of Spandau Ballet and Bon Jovi.
Butlins Day Pass
You can enjoy a day visit to a Butlins resort. You’ll get admission from 10am to 8pm, unlimited funfair rides, live daytime entertainment, access to sports activities, access to waterworld and a soft play area for toddlers. However, you should note that day visitors cannot park in resort and must park opposite to the entrance.
At Butlins Skegness, you can purchase a caravan to use as a permanent holiday home. You can also book a caravan holiday with options to suit all budgets and group sizes.
Butlins was first founded by Billy Butlin in 1936. The inspiration came after he had experienced an unsatisfactory holiday in Wales. The first camp to open was Skegness, followed by Clacton. However, during the Second World War the camps were used for military purposes. Until the 1990’s, there were several Butlins holiday camps, but only three remain today. The amount of camps in operation was at its peak between the 1960s and 1980s, but the rise of affordable package holidays to the Mediterranean meant that interest fell in UK based holidays. The holiday camps also struggled with an image issue; many people perceived them to be very strictly organised and lacking in freedom, which resulted in closures across many camps.
Today, the Butlins headquarters can be found in Hemel Hempstead. The camps are owned by Butlins Skyline Ltd, a subsidiary of Bourne Leisure Ltd, who also own Haven Holidays. The company makes a net income of around £12 million a year and has over 3,000 employees working across both the parks and the head office.
For more about Butlins, call the Butlins contact number.