- 1 0844 248 2633
- 2 Why would I need to call Center Parcs Contact?
- 3 Center Parcs Numbers:
- 4 Center Parcs Opening Hours
- 5 Center Parcs Head Office
- 6 Center Parcs Locations
- 7 Whinfell Forest, Cumbria
- 8 Sherwood Forest, Nottinghamshire
- 9 Elveden Forest, Suffolk
- 10 Woburn Forest, Bedfordshire
- 11 Longleat Forest, Wiltshire
- 12 Center Parcs Accommodation
- 13 Center Parcs Day Pass
- 14 Center Parcs Sherwood
- 15 Center Parcs Camping
- 16 Popular questions about Center Parcs
- 17 What time is Center Parcs check in?
- 18 How much are Center Parcs activities?
- 19 What’s in Center Parcs welcome pack?
- 20 Where is Center Parcs head office?
- 21 About Center Parcs
Center Parcs is a holiday company which specialises in short family breaks in the UK. To contact Center Parcs, call 0844 248 2633.
Why would I need to call Center Parcs Contact?
- To book your short break.
- To amend an existing booking or cancel.
- To get a refund for a holiday.
- To find out more about a Center Parcs experience.
- For more information about a specific park’s facilities or accommodation types.
- To make a payment towards your holiday.
- To find out more about a conference or event.
- To make a complaint.
Center Parcs Numbers:
|Center Parcs||Phone Number|
|Head Office||0844 248 2633|
|Customer Services||0844 248 2633|
|Complaints||0844 248 2633|
Center Parcs Opening Hours
|Customer Service||Monday to Friday 8.30am – 10.00pm Weekends and Bank Holiday 9.00am – 9.00pm|
Center Parcs Head Office
|Center Parcs||Edison Rise, New Ollerton, Newark NG22 9DP|
Center Parcs Locations
Center Parcs has five locations which are surrounded by stunning forest settings, with lakes and acres of woodland to explore. They are as follows:
Whinfell Forest, Cumbria
Located on the edge of the Lake District, Whinfell Forest is ideal for people who love nature as it is one of 18 red squirrel sanctuaries in the UK. Accommodation-wise, you’ll find lodges for all family sizes.
Sherwood Forest, Nottinghamshire
In the heart of Robin Hood country, Center Parcs Sherwood Forest is a great mix of lakeside and woodland. Life in the park revolves around the Village Square, where there are plenty of places to relax and a choice of shops.
Elveden Forest, Suffolk
Found in rural Suffolk, Elveden Forest is perfect for the whole family as you’ll find a mixture of calm and adrenaline-fuelled activities. The watersports lake and beach offer activities such as cable water skiing, whilst the subtropical swimming paradise includes a unique, award-winning water ride.
Woburn Forest, Bedfordshire
This park is just an hour from London and is the newest of all the locations. You’ll find beautiful forest landscapes, modern lodges and the largest subtropical swimming paradise.
Longleat Forest, Wiltshire
On your arrival at Longleat Forest, you’ll see hundred-year-old Great Redwood trees. You can spend your time walking, cycling, catching the land train or out doing watersports on the lake.
Center Parcs Accommodation
Center Parcs lodges are designed to bring you closer to nature and there are several different types for you to choose from, depending on your needs and budget.
- Treehouse- A unique form of accommodation with four en-suite bedrooms with balconies, fully equipped self-catering kitchen, family lounge with Sky flatscreen TV, private games den across a bridge, physiotherm infrared treatment room and outdoor hot tub.
- New style exclusive- A two storey detached lodge with four bedrooms, modern furniture, self-catering kitchen, daily maid service, TV in every bedroom, private spa with steam room/sauna/hot tub, games room.
- Executive- One bedroom apartment/two, three four bedroom lodge with en-suite bathrooms, maid service, flat screen TVs in the lounge and bedrooms, modern kitchen.
- Original executive- One/two/three/four bedroom lodges with traditional decor, maid service, flat screen TVs, wi-fi, ensuite bathrooms and saunas in some lodges.
- Woodland- Two/three/four bedroom lodges with open plan living spaces, oak flooring, modern furnishings and appliances.
- Comfort Plus- Basic accommodation with some added extras such as a DVD player, TV in the main bedroom, towels and a dishwasher.
- Comfort- Good value accommodation with basic essentials and an open plan living space.
- Hotels and apartments- One bedroom hotel rooms/ two bedroom apartments/luxury penthouses with en-suite bathrooms, daily maid services, flatscreen TVs and complimentary wi-fi.
- Spa suites- Overnight accommodation with access to the spa on arrival and departure days between 9am-9pm, 55-minute face or body treatment for both guests, lunch on either arrival or departure day, continental breakfast, £20 evening meal voucher per person and complimentary bicycles to explore the surroundings.
- Adapted Accommodation- The Adapted lodges are designed to be accessible for wheelchair users and guests with disabilities. They have open plan living and dining areas, fully equipped kitchen with lower worktops, ramp access, spacious bedrooms with an electric bed and wider bathrooms.
Center Parcs Day Pass
Center Parcs is unfortunately not open to day visitors unless they are visiting someone who is already staying at the park. You can book this type of day pass under the booking extras section for an additional cost.
Center Parcs Sherwood
Center Parcs Sherwood is one of the most popular parks. It has a great range of activities such as bowling, badminton, subtropical swimming paradise, zip wires and quad biking.
Center Parcs Camping
Unfortunately, Center Parcs do not offer camping facilities for guests. You must stay in one of the lodges, hotel rooms or apartments provided.
Popular questions about Center Parcs
What time is Center Parcs check in?
You can check in online to make the process quicker. You can arrive at any time after 10am. Access to your accommodation will be available from 3pm.
How much are Center Parcs activities?
The price of an activity at Center Parcs can vary depending on what it is. You can expect to pay anywhere between £5-£80.
What’s in Center Parcs welcome pack?
After a long drive, the last thing you want to do is go shopping for essentials, which is why Center Parcs delivers a welcome pack to your door with milk, bread, butter, sugar, teabags, coffee, water, washing up liquid, toilet roll, selection of jam and marmalade, orange juice, and chocolate digestives.
Where is Center Parcs head office?
You can find the Center Parcs head office in New Ollerton, Newark. The full address can be found at the top of the page.
About Center Parcs
Center Parcs was founded in 1968, but the origins can be traced back to 1953 and a sports goods shop, which was established by Piet Derksen, a Dutch entrepreneur. He built a park next to the shop in 1968 so that staff and customers could relax in tents, which were replaced with bungalows after popularity. In 1987, the first UK resort was opened in Sherwood Forest, Nottinghamshire. The park caught the eye of a brewer, Scottish and Newcastle, who bought the group.
Today, Center Parks has five UK resorts and many more across the Europe.
For more information about Center Parcs, call the contact number on this page.